How exciting! We actually start school on Monday for the in-person learners. Some of the online students have already begun and some are soon to begin.
Please note the following important pieces of information:
- Our screener app is not working to the degree we are ready to use it on Monday. We are therefore asking parents to please pre-screen your children on your own prior to coming to school. There will be signs and staff in front of each building to direct any students who have not had their temperature taken. It will make the morning go far better if the parents take care of this at home so their child can just walk right into the buildings. (If you have tried to log into the app or website for screening, it is not “live” yet. We will notify parents and provide details when it is ready.)
- Attached are the most current guidelines provided by CDE and CDPHE as well as some important information needed in determining whether or not to send your child to school:
- If students or parents were not able to attend the Open House, supplies can be brought by the student to their classroom on Monday morning.
- Children riding the bus must wear a face mask to get on the bus and again when they get off the bus.
- When students arrive on campus, they will be greeted by staff and directed to the appropriate grade level entrance. Part of our safety procedures include specific entries and exits for grade levels. We appreciate your help and cooperation.
- Please give hugs, kisses and take pictures before the student enters. No parents or visitors may enter the building.
Middle and High School:
- Students will report to the tables in the breezeway to pick up their schedules. The tables will be set up by grade and alphabetically. If a student already picked up their schedule, they may proceed into the building.
- Please note: There are specific doors for each grade level. Staff will be directing them to the proper doors.
- Students will be asked if their temperature was taken that morning. If not, they will be directed to a location for screening.
Here we go!!